Thursday, January 20, 2011

An Introduction of Richard I. John, Lawyer and Alberta Condominium Reporter

Hello to everybody who finds this blog (blawg).   After much deliberation about how I would participate as a lawyer on line I have decided to surrender to Google.  I also must compliment condoreporter.com from Heenan Blaikie's Ontario office for inspiration.  Heenan Blaikie is sharing insights focused on condominium law in Ontario.  My focus will be on condominium law in Alberta.


I am a lawyer in Calgary, Alberta, Canada whose practice is focused on all matters related to real estate and as part of my practice I am actively involved in the area of condominium law.  It is my intention to use this blog to share insights into condominium law.  To begin I share a link to a very significant website called canlii.org and more particularly to the Condominium Property Act (Alberta).